An E-Pub Reader Powered By Spritz
ReadMe! (Free) is an E-Pub reader with Spritz. With ReadMe! you can enjoy e-pub format books from Project Gutenberg (45,000 books), Manybooks (29,000 titles), Feedbooks, OpenLibrary (1M+ books) and the Internet Archive (2.5M+ titles). That should keep you busy for a while!
Note: You cannot purchase titles from iBooks or Kindle and read them with ReadMe! – they both, unfortunately, use their own proprietary formats for books. Do us a favor and send them a suggestion to integrate Spritz into their apps on Twitter @ibooks and @amazonkindle.
- Monthly or yearly auto-renewable subscription
- $1.99 / month, $9.99 / year
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Terms & Conditions: https://www.readmei.com/terms.html
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Spritz analyzes content and presents it to the reader one word at a time in a window we call the redicle. One key letter in each word is highlighted in red. We we call this letter the “Optimal Recognition Point”. Our redicle keeps your eyes focused on the ORP, allowing you to read, comprehend, and retain information without the need to move your eyes.
Check out the video below to see how it works.
Let us know how we can help!